Battle of the Dawn
- Game: Battle of the Dawn (19465 bytes) - Click here to play!*
* By contest rules games were required to work on a fully updated Google Chrome / Windows 10. Please do not hold it against them if they don't work on a different configuration.
- Author: Fanna
- Video/Vote: click
- Download: click (12455 bytes)
How to vote?
- Go to the YouTube video linked above and click thumbs up (upvote).
- Winners will be decided by upvote count (downvotes will be ignored).
- You can upvote more than one game, but please don't upvote a given game more than once.
README (if any):
The world as we know it lies in the hands of the Elder Races. In the Battle of the Dawn, the brave warriors of Elves, Humans, and Mages, face the hordes of Skeletons and Orcs to put the end to the final battle between the Good and the Evil. Many will have to sacrifice themselves for the Greater Good. If they succeed, they will bring peace and prosperity to the Lands of the Eleteh. 1. Press enter to start the game. 2. Select unit that you want to move or attack with using numers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 3. On the right of the screen, you can see stats of the selected unit. 4. Move characters by using arrows on your keyboard. 5. You can move only one square per turn. Same goes for enemies. 6. Press esc to end the turn. 7. Kill all the skeletons and orcs! Note: Friendly fire is available, so you can kill your own units for the Greater Good (same goes for enemies). The game is over once you destroy all your enemies or die. P.S. AI is on super-easy mode.