- Game: Breach (11022 bytes) - Click here to play!*
* By contest rules games were required to work on a fully updated Google Chrome / Windows 10. Please do not hold it against them if they don't work on a different configuration.
- Author: Steve
- Video/Vote: click
- Download: click (11459 bytes)
How to vote?
- Go to the YouTube video linked above and click thumbs up (upvote).
- Winners will be decided by upvote count (downvotes will be ignored).
- You can upvote more than one game, but please don't upvote a given game more than once.
README (if any):
Submission by Stephen Fleming for Gynvael's Winter GameDev Challenge 2017 Total game size: 11022 b Requirements: The game should run in any modern browser, IE may have issues with ES6 features. Gameplay Instructions: The blue circles are your units, LEFT CLICK to select a unit and display its possible moves. The DARK GREY tiles are walls and the TEAL tiles are doorways, these are movable tiles. As the player moves around the map, they will encounter enemies, which are RED circles, the player can ATTACK these enemies by RIGHT CLICKING on them. The player can complete 5 ACTIONS per turn, an ACTION is equal to one MOVE or ATTACK. The player will WIN once all enemies has been killed, then the game will restart. Libraries\Frameworks used: None Tools used: uglifyjs (github.com/mishoo/UglifyJS) (for compression) Notes: No sound effects are included.