- Game: ZKSS Tactics (19997 bytes) - Click here to play!*
* By contest rules games were required to work on a fully updated Google Chrome / Windows 10. Please do not hold it against them if they don't work on a different configuration.
- Author: Sylvan
- Video/Vote: click
- Download: click (111044 bytes)
How to vote?
- Go to the YouTube video linked above and click thumbs up (upvote).
- Winners will be decided by upvote count (downvotes will be ignored).
- You can upvote more than one game, but please don't upvote a given game more than once.
README (if any):
game is controlled by keyboard. Units and map allocated at random current index.html file size: 19997bytes gameplay roughly follows "fire emblem" ~ esq combat, somewhere between fire emblem heroes mobile game and mainstream titles. Game has only been tested in Chrome. Controls: - arrow keys: left/right/up/down, navigate menus - "A" is select/attack/etc - "Z" is back/cancel/etc - "enter" toggles the enemy to be controlled by AI or by the player see "attribution.txt" for image attribution source code contained in ./source/ folder Gameplay: - Units: --Nomad, 3 movement --Captain, 2 movement, less movement restrictions --Thief, 2 movement --Knight, 1 movement - Items: --Sword - attacks from 1 range --Bow - attacks from 2 range --Vulnerary - heals 10 HP - Terrain: --Plains - no movement penalty --Fort - 1 def, heals 20 HP per turn, 2 movement --Forest - 2 movement impassible by Nomad --Mountain - impassible by most units --Peak - impassible by most units Developed by Sylvan.